Monday, May 9, 2011

Magicshine - New Night Light

This is Andrew. I got my new bike light for night riding today. It's a magicshine 900. I charged it up and tested outside my house. Below are couple pics. I might go night riding sometime this week if I can get someone to come along. Later this week I should be getting my handlebar mount for my go pro. This way I can take a video of night riding (not sure how that would turn out). This light is way cheaper than a lot of lights out there for same brightness. This one cost $90. It got a lot of bad press lately because of battery recall but seems to be fine now. You can get from here.

Picture in my driveway just to show you how dark it is.


Picture with magicshine. I'm not using a flash on my camera. I'm definitely impressed.





No comments: