Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Endomorph - Fun, Fun, Fun!

I got a new 3.7 front tire! I learned this setup from Austin. We both have a Surly Endomorph 3.7 tire on an Echo Trials Rim. So far, it's been a lot of fun. It's a little heavy but not much as a front shock. You can roll over stuff real easy and get some good air on logs. I feel like I can bounce around on this setup. It's a little harder going up the hills. I guess because of the rolling resistence and weight. You can really fly down the hills though. I only have 1/8 space between my fork and tire. I bought some frame protectors so seem to be doing well protecting my fork. I don't hear any rubbing while I'm riding. I'm sure Austin can give a better review since he's been riding longer but wanted to share because I'm really excited about this setup. Oh, I'm running only 11 psi.



No comments: